The Problems with the Annual Employee Survey
Can’t see crisis
Asking once a year captures only a snapshot. You don’t see crises and trends forming during the year.
React too late
Reporting on issues a year later is often too late to mitigate issues appropriately.
Millennials simply quit
Millennials and Gen-Zs don’t wait for the annual survey to voice their opinions; instead they just quit.
The annual employee survey does not provide timely employee feedback in a fast-changing environment.
The Micro-Polling solution
Micro-Polling provides continuous real-time feedback for management to act before it becomes a crisis
Peoplegeist Micro-Polling continuously polls a sample of your employees
Every few days a random sample of employees is asked about a topic.
The responses provide continuous feedback.
Continuous feedback from Peoplegeist enables to
- Measure employee sentiment
- Understand feedback comments
- Act timely
- Repeat continuously monitor and adjust
Do you feel protected by the company's COVID measures?
Tracking critical input for all stakeholders
- HR: people analytics, engagement monitoring
- Communications: employee perception and sentiments
- CEO/COO Office: employee experience and culture
- Managers: employee rating for internal services
- Board: employee well-being KPIs for balanced score card