The Problems with the Annual Employee Survey
Can’t see crisis
Asking once a year captures only a snapshot. You don't see crises and trends forming during the year.
React too late
Reporting on issues a year later is often too late to mitigate issues appropriately.
Millennials simply quit
Millennials and Gen-Zs don't wait for the annual survey to voice their opinions; instead they just quit.
The annual employee survey does not provide timely employee feedback in a fast-changing environment.
The Micro-Polling solution
Micro-Polling provides continuous real-time feedback for management to act before it becomes a crisis
Peoplegeist Micro-Polling continuously collects feedback from your employees
Optionally you can also invite periodically a random sample of employees.
Continuous feedback from Peoplegeist enables to
- Measure employee sentiment
- Understand feedback comments
- Act timely
- Repeat continuously monitor and adjust
Do you feel protected by the company's COVID measures?
Tracking critical input for all stakeholders
- HR: people analytics, engagement monitoring
- Communications: employee perception and sentiments
- CEO/COO Office: employee experience and culture
- Managers: employee rating for internal services
- Board: employee well-being KPIs for balanced score card
Micro-Polling tells you in real time how your staff is doing;
not only during COVID-19 times.
Measure • Understand • Act • Repeat ⟲
Foster a feedback culture and improve employee experience with Peoplegeist
straighten Measure …
… employee opinions about their workplace experience continuously.
- Employee engagement
- Startup mission buy-in
- Onboarding program rating
- Corporate communications feedback
- Internal service ratings & reviews
light_mode Understand …
… changes in employee sentiments as they develop.
- Reactions to management announcements
- Public press impact
- Diversity and inclusiveness policy
- Culture shifts
- Leadership confidence
assignment_turned_in Act …
… timely and with confidence thanks to data insights.
- See results by deparment
- Get text comments to understand changes
- Patterns and trends over time
replay Repeat …
… the cycle, see in real-time the effect from your actions.
- Continuous & transparent feedback empowers employee and management
- Foster open feedback culture
- Institutionalize use of dashboard
- Include KPIs in balanced score card
Surveys vs. Pulse-surveys vs. Micro-polling
Micro-polling is ideal for tracking high-level KPIs, sentiment changes and change management results.
Surveys / Questionnaires
Classic 20+ question surveys
Onetime research survey and questionnaires based on psychometric models
Classic surveys on a loop ⟲
Re-send same survey periodically. Great for comparing smaller team reports over time but causes survey-fatigue.
Single question rating with open-ended feedback
Ideal for tracking KPIs, monitoring attitude / sentiment changes and for longitudinal studies.