Analyze operations logbook: Identify problems, improvement ideas and solutions in employee text comment with Artificial Intelligence
Peoplegeist's text analysis is the cutting-edge solution to perform problem identification & clustering on your production comment logs to get actionable insight.
The only text-analysis solution specialized for operational topics, focusing on reducing downtime, waste and process inefficiencies.
Why Peoplegeist's text log analysis
1. Eliminate manual categorization of logs
Traditional text log analysis requires manual categorization of logs into problem-groups. Categorization is either detailed but cumbersome or simple but lacking detail for actionable insight.
AI driven automatic problem identification solves this:
- Eliminates hours of manual categorization
- More detailed and fine-grained categorization
- Finds multiple topics within same text
- Remembers problems-resolutions relation
The more concrete and specific a problem-cluster, the easier to act on it.
2. Demonstrates value of logging to the team
Our text analysis produces easy to understand charts that can be used for team-huddles.
Shopfloor workers see how their comments are turned into insight and are used to discuss solutions together.
- Team benefits directly from logging.
- Automatic breakdown analysis for root cause discussion.
- Drives team-driven continuous improvement
Turns logging into a value added and critical tool for everyone on the shopfloor.
3. Multi-language for diverse workforce
Your workforce is global and diverse. Our solution is multi-lingual and allows your staff to express themselves in their mother tongue.
- multi-national setup,
- specialists hired from around the world,
- or a mixed team with diverse backgrounds
Our software identifies similar problems expressed in multiple languages.
Start gaining actionable insights from your team's comments
Station 5 Arm turns further than it should after changing timing belt. I figured out that after timing belt change you have to run recalibration again.
Packages are without labels on them. The cyclinder has lots of residue. I cleaned cylinder, now ok.
valve 12 in fault. Valve air tube clogged. Cleaned out, works agian.
Again, we had barely time for our breaks today. There were so many packages and so few people around. Teamwork is really great, and everyone stayed to finish the day but the unplanned overtime is hard for family life.
Automatic problem and solution detection
Want to learn more?
How does it work?
The most valuable information is often in the comments. The comments contain the details what actually happened.
Reading through all the text comments is very time intensive.
We use generative AI to automatically extract the topics in the logs and create summary charts that are easy to understand.
You can start by importing a simple text-export from your MES:
- Export text-comment from your MES, including stop-time, event-id, machine name etc.
- Import the comments into Peoplegeist
- We train our ML on vocabulary specific to your company or industry: keywords/abbreviations/names
- The software analyzes all topics, finds repeating patterns, creates charts for the dashboard
The AI does not work off a predefined category-tree but finds the prevalant topics in the data and builds the categories dynamically.
This allows it to find problems outside a pregiven category-tree and to stay on a very detailed and concrete level.
Detecting an "electrical" problem is not as useful as detecting "power transformer for the ice-water pump shorted out".
The more detailed the analysis the more actionable and concrete it becomes for the team to solve.
Access best practices for downtime analysis & preventive maintenance
Peoplegeist knows what are typical issues to look for in manufacturing and their best practice solutions.
Identify unplanned cleaning, adhoc spare-part requests, ... with our software.
Use our checklist to conduct targeted downtime analysis.